- About Us
What we do to follow him?
We are a small Christian family from Hertfordshire in the UK, and both me and my husband have amazing testimonies for our journeys in life.
My husband Jay came from a muslim family and Jesus revealed himself to him just over 15 years ago, and has since never left the Christian path set before him.
After I became a born again Christian, I migrated from Brazil to the UK after we married and had a lovely daughter Jasmine Issabelle.
We are both passionate about God, and during endless prayers God revealed that we could help people and ourselves attract people to the Lord by our clothing designs. Through prayer and guidance from the holy spirit we have created these unique designs.
We would like people to be encouraged and use this tool to be an ice breaker to start conversations with non Christians.
We believe that Christ died as a substitute for our sins and that the purpose of his death was to enable us to live differently. We strive on a daily basis to be more like him, and reach out to others with the good news.
We follow the ADM Vision [ Apostolic Discipleship Method]
Our values come from being more like Jesus in both our personal and business lives:
- Know who Jesus is and what he did
- Learn to Love all
- Care for other people
- Have wisdom and be wise
- Be considerate of others in all that we do.
- Be humble and speak kindly to others
As a growing business we are laying the foundation to be resposible for our employees, community and the environment.
God gave me, my husband and my daughter many gifts. One of which is to be creative. We strive to create unique designs which will be thought provoking for non Christians or will be a garment that you will wear to Glorify God to follow him. The words "To follow him" came in prayer, and we believe this business is from him, allowing us to demostrate what we do to follow him.
Our printing method is:
- On demand and freshly printed.
- 100% toxin free
- 100% non-hazardous
- Totally organic
- Completely vegan-friendly and our inks contain no animal by-products
- Certified as safe for children and babies
We are responsible:
- To our employees - We pay all of our staff and contractors in excess of the living wage.
- To the wider community - We have an annual fund to sponsor charitable work and good causes; we give t-shirts to help fundraising.
- To the environment - Our print process is 100% non-toxic and produces no harmful waste.
- To the planet - We are a carbon-neutral company, we reduce, recycle or reuse all we can, and offset those emissions we can't.
We promise you:
- We aim to dispatch within 48 hours.
- We will dispatch on time or we’ll give you a £5 voucher.
- If you are not completely satisfied we will give you a full refund.
- The printing will last the lifetime of the garment, or we will reprint for free.
- Our customer service will be on hand to help you to satisfaction.
- AWD College Hoodie
- AWD Varsity Hoodie
- Baby/Toddler T-Shirt
- Childrens T-shirt
- Ladies Hoodie Dress
- Ladies Long Sleeve T-shirt
- Ladies Polo
- Ladies Zip Hoodie
- Lightweight Tank Top
- Long Sleeve Polo Shirt
- Mens Athletic Vest
- Mens Fitted Ringer T-shirt
- Mens fitted t-shirt
- Mens heavyweight t-shirt
- Mens Long Sleeve T-shirt
- Promo shoulder tote
- Super-soft Heavy Tee
- Technical T-shirt
- Unisex T-Shirt
- V-Neck Jersey Tee
- Women's fitted t-shirt